Skip to main content

Copycat | Sveta Sanders

Hello guys! Since it's Tuesday, today I will be showing you a copycat nail art... 



This dry marble nail art is inspired by a mani created by the talented Sveta Sanders (take a look here). Sveta did this design directly onto the nail, but I'm not good enough to do the same... so I used my Über Mat!


I saved a lot of time by using my mat since I had no mess to clean up at every ugly marble design, lol! I just did more "nail patchs" than needed and I picked the best ones to put on my nails ;)



Regarding the color, I chose something that is more me. Before applying these homemade dry marble nail patchs on my nails, I painted 2 coats of Paint Box Polish The Knight Bus, a beautiful purple creme that dries to a very high shine!



Well, I need more practice but I really like this nail art!!! And, unlike the other manicures I posted on the blog since I'm back, it's actually a recent mani and not one I found in my nail art folder. I made it on Saturday and it felt so good to finally do some nail art! ♥ :D



So, what do you think of this dry marble nail art? 


Paint Box Polish // Price : $9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)

Essence Fame Fatal (Colour & Go 114)

Oh red nail polish... I don't really like you on my nails, lol! If you know me a little, you know that red isn't favorite nail polish color... It's just too "femme fatale" for me!
So when I was looking for a red nail polish to use for nail art, cause everyone need at least one red polish, I came across this red by Essence, with THE perfect name ^^