Skip to main content

#The Sunday Nail Battle - Dreamcatcher || First SNB ^^

Hi ladies !!! and gentlemen?! ;) I hope you all doing great! As for myself, I'm pretty good, on the blogging part of my life! One of my resolution for 2013 was to translate all the blogposts in here to post them on my French blog, and for now, I'm a good girl :P

And to celebrate this week of translation, I've decided to participate in my first Sunday Nail Battle! A fun idea of 2 French bloggers (links to their blogs at the end of the post!) Coincidence or not, the theme of this Sunday is really something that I like a lot... Let me show you my nail art first, and I'll tell more about this later :P

 Dreamcatcher 





For this nail art, I first applied Yes Love Y66 as a base color. Then I drew the dreamcatcher with the following polishes : 
Essence - A piece of forever (gold)
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white)
T - N18 + Cult Nails - Power Thief (pink feathers)
OPI - Skull & Glossbones + Cult Nails - Power Thief (grey feathers)

I chose to do a different design on each nail (except for the thumb and middle finger), so we can see each part of the dreamcatcher, and it's different from the other nail designs I've seen on the web.

And here come the part where I tell you why I love this theme. Well, I always wanted a dreamcatcher, for ages.... So when I saw on the excursions schedule of my trip in Canada last year that we were going to a Huron village... I immediately thought "OMG I'm going to buy a Dreamcatcher and a really one made by Native Americans!!!! YAY!" ♥ I wasn't wrong... There were tons of them in the shop!!!!


So here is the Dreamcatcher I brought from Canada and my inspiration for this nail art :



I first tried to draw the pearls in my design but I didn't like it that way, so I removed them, and I placed a rhinestone in the middle instead ;)

And that's it! I hope you like the design of my first Sunday Nail Battle ♥




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SYONP #08: Another skittlette...

Hi guys! Today I'm showing you another Swatch Your Old Nail Polishes manicure with a skittlette that I did last September.

Born Pretty Store // Nail Foil Review.

Hi guys! Today - well tonight for me - I'm showing you another product I received from Born Pretty Store.

Red Dog Designs - Strawberry Shortcake [Berry Friends Collection]

Hi everyone! I got the amazing Berry Friends collection by Red Dog Designs in the mail this week and I couldn't wait any longer... I had to swatch them all!!!
I'll start with Strawberry Shortcake, cause there would be no Berry Friends without Strawberry Shortcake! =)